Wednesday, September 30, 2015

tartan nady

Yesterday, I met up with Fiona and her husband WR for lunch at Tartan Nady.

They are moving back to Singapore soon, and with their busy schedule, I was happy they made some time to meet up.

We all ordered the sapna lunch...salad, tandoori chicken, our choice of curry (we all chose mutton spinach), naan and a beverage.

The naan was on the sweet side but everything else was tasty!

I hope Fiona and WR have a safe trip back and that we'll re-connect in Singapore or in Japan again.

Take care you two!

4 comments:

Rowena said...

I googled mutton spinach curry as soon as I saw the pic -- gotta make this even if I'll probably have to substitute sheep for the mutton. glad you shared this!

KirkK said...

Mutton spinach really sounds good to me!

K and S said...

If you can get lamb, you could try using that too, Rowena :)

Take care.
Kat

K and S said...

it was really tender Kirk!

Take care.
Kat