Monday, April 15, 2024

sakura walk (ikegami)

Last Monday, was forecast for rain, I had some things I needed to do, so instead of getting on a train to see some sakura, I went to check out the sakura in our neighborhood.

Nomi River

park nearby
The cherry blossoms have started to fall


someone is stealing this house's flowers (the paper posted in the background, says, "flower thief reported, let's all enjoy the flowers")...so pretty 
wish there were a huge sakura tree in front of our building, like this one, must be so cool to see from your lanai
got in a good walk, got my errands done and also got to see more sakura
 

4 comments:

KirkK said...

More sakura! So beautiful!

K and S said...

Glad you enjoyed them Kirk :)

Take care.
Kat

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, and thank you for not using those filters on your pictures of sakura. It really bothers me when the sky, ground, everything is pinkish. They are pretty enough without the photoshop!
v

K and S said...

V, I sometimes touch up the brightness of the photo but try not to use filters.

Take care.
Kat