Tuesday, April 16, 2024

this and that

freesia explosion, photo taken awhile back so not many left

though there is a pot with “late bloomers” in it, hopefully they will bloom in a couple of weeks
so teeny
bob bagel's chocolate chip cookie, this had lots of chocolate in it!
sun merry's rolled croissant...meh, this had a weird smell, like the oil was rancid…eek
 

m.3546's bleu cheese honey and walnut, which I had stuck in the freezer...they work the cheese into the dough and so when you eat it there is lots of bleu cheese flavor, there are also burnt bits of cheese...love!
tokyo people: trying to walk 3 dogs

Last Tuesday the winds were krazy and so was the rain

My umbrella got turned upside down several times and the wind was pushing me down the street.

Scary stuff! cannot imagine what it will be like when typhoon season actually comes around.

Of course, all the wind and rain, shook a lot of cherry blossom petals off the trees...

Hope your week is off to a nice start

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

except for the trash bags, that last photo would have been perfect!
Have your been seeing posts about croissant chip, where the cut through in half then fry(?) each half while flattening it? Looks so ono but since I don't usually buy croissants, gotta try a couple.
I think the waxy robai I planted might be spouting. There's a little green poking through the soil hopefully will see something next couple of days! I picked it up from that ume museum park we went to.
v

jalna said...

Wow, your freesia are so pretty. Couple more days until my sister is there!

K and S said...

saw those flat croissants, heard they are trending from Korea, V

Jalna, I hope your sister is headed to Hokkaido, because they still have sakura!

Take care you two.
Kat

KirkK said...

The Missus has been into those rolled croissants Kat. Most are really mediocre.

K and S said...

Kirk, will have to remember that when I see them again :)

Take care.
Kat