Wednesday, April 03, 2024

sakura walk (kamata)

Monday, went to physical therapy then out for groceries

Lunch at MOS...tobikiri bacon cheese and iced oolong tea

As I was walking to the market, spotted this tree at the Nishi Kamata Park.

I think it might be two trees next to each other.

Was kind of warm walking home, so I made myself a matcha tea soda

1/2 teaspoon matcha, 1/2 teaspoon sugar, hot water (just a little to "melt" (liquify) sugar and matcha, whizz with milk foamer thingy

ice and carbonated water

The weather for Tokyo will be rainy off and on for the next couple of days, hopefully I’ll be able to get out to see more sakura in the coming days

4 comments:

jalna said...

My sister will be there for the sakura soon!

K and S said...

Jalna, I hope she will be lucky to have some blue skies!

Take care.
Kat

KirkK said...

That's quite a bloom Kat!

K and S said...

it really was Kirk :)

Take care.
Kat