Friday, May 10, 2024

hifuka

Hifuka is the word in Japanese for dermatology (photo from 2023 Kita Kamakura)

Have this “thing” on my forehead

Thought it would go away but it hasn’t 

“someone” was also making comments that I look like the Buddha or a Kannon, or “it’s so big”…dude!

so I went to the dermatologist, as she was looking at it she said, if I had a laser we could laser it off, then she said words I don’t know in Japanese

I asked what would happen if I did nothing, she said it would probably get bigger

so she busted out a styrofoam cup with liquid nitrogen (I think) in it and said, “close your eyes, it’s gonna hurt but not so much that you’ll cry”

then dabbed the thing with a really long cotton swab

I’m thinking, how you know I not going cry?!

Anywho…will go back in two weeks since she said it won’t go away with just one treatment

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

gotta love Satoshi! so honest. Hope it goes away with just a couple more treatments.
v


K and S said...

V, hope it goes away soon!

Take care.
Kat

jalna said...

"how you know I not going cry" . . . funny!!

K and S said...

Jalna :)

Take care.
Kat

KirkK said...

"how you know I not going cry?" My goodness! Hope you only need one more treatment!

K and S said...

hope so too Kirk

Take care.
Kat