Saturday, May 18, 2024

no touch

Our building has light switches on each floor for the lights in the hallways.

Since Satoshi’s job is related to energy, he says he is always trying to "conserve energy"...though he cannot remember to turn off the light in the bathroom and when he works from home the lights are on all day...sigh

Anyway, as he goes down the stairs to the lobby of our building, he turns off the hall lights on each floor.

I told him to stop doing that because the lights might be on some kind of timer.

But, he no listen to me...

Especially the lights in the lobby, I told him, it is probably on so that the security camera can see who is in the lobby.

Anyway, he is stubborn and keeps turning them off.

Well, this was the lobby light switch today...ha!

At least the lobby light will always be on...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

might be a safety code too that common areas should be lit.
hah, but just like K, he would only remember to turn off lights only if I was in the room!
v

K and S said...

that is true V! K, so funny

Take care.
Kat

jalna said...

Don't let me start about not turning off anything.

K and S said...

Jalna, :)

Take care.
Kat

Rowena said...

I think it's called selective hearing, and it doesn't get any better, believe me lol

KirkK said...

Well that's an interesting "hint"! ;o)

K and S said...

Kirk :)

Take care.
kat