Wednesday, May 08, 2024

frou frou laboratory

Sunday we went to have lunch at Frou Frou Laboratory

This is the restaurant version of Frou Frou 

(apparently the Frou Frou I buy pre-made foods from used to have an eat-in space, but stopped awhile back because the owner was feeling overworked)

At the restaurant version, there were about 4 tables inside and 2 tables out on their mini terrace.

I ordered the bacon pepperoncino...1700 yen (tax included), this came with a small salad and coffee or tea, I chose iced tea

In Japan, pepperoncino is an oil based “sauce” that has chili and garlic in it

This was delicious but a lot of pasta, so Satoshi helped me finish

Satoshi chose the pork with garlic tomato sauce...2000 yen (tax included), his meal also came with a small salad and either coffee or tea, he chose hot coffee

He said he enjoyed this

Afterwards he went up to Tamagawa Sengen Shrine to see Mount Fuji.

I'm glad we got to try Frou Frou's restaurant, I'm sure we'll be back.

Frou Frou Laboratory
1-55-9 Denenchofu
Ota, Tokyo
Open Saturdays 11:00-20:00 & Sundays 11:00-18:00

5 comments:

jalna said...

I love pasta.

Anonymous said...

your pasta! Oishiisou!! The sauce sounds delicious.
v

K and S said...

me too Jalna :)

V, it was

Take care you two.
Kat

KirkK said...

More "Frou Frou" for you! ;o) Love the Japanese style peperoncino style pasta.

K and S said...

Kirk, Japanese style pastas are unique yeah?!

Take care.
Kat