Saturday, May 04, 2024

kura

Satoshi wanted to check out Ikebukuro for guests he will be taking around soon.

After checking out this and that, we stopped in to Kura.

I've been wanting to check it out for some time and had it marked on my "to try" list.

Bummer they allow smoking.

Iced coffee for me, hot coffee for Satoshi and we shared this purin (caramel flan)...2400 yen (tax included)

Super expensive but the coffee was so good!

I'm sure we'd be back if they didn't allow smoking.

Still, I'm glad we got to try this place.

Kura

1-39-1 Nishiikebukuro

Toshima, Tokyo

Hours: 9:30am-5:30am Mondays-Saturdays, 9:30am-23:00 Sundays

2 comments:

KirkK said...

Too bad they allow smoking here Kat! It's one of those things were didn't care for in Japan.

K and S said...

Still so many places allow it Kirk

Take care.
Kat