Wednesday, April 16, 2014

imbibing

A little list of things I've been drinking lately...

This tea fruit soda at Corridor. Sweetened tea syrup is added to a glass with fresh fruits and then topped off with club soda. I want to re-create this one.

Smirnoff's Ice Green Apple.

This one reminded me of a Jolly Rancher's candy, but more on the sour side...

Bacardi's Strawberry Daiquiri...meh, this one was way too sweet.

Bacardi's Mojito...I don't think I've acutally had a mojito before, I didn't care for this for some reason.

Minoh Beer's O-saru IPA, a fruity IPA with a little bitter finish.

This one was created for an event that they participated in. Love the label!

Otoko Ume Sour, this one really smelled like ume and was a bit on the salty side.

Guess with the warmer weather I've been craving fizzy drinks. How about you?

8 comments:

Chad said...

I tried the Minoh beer at a place called Beer Belly a long time ago. I believe I went to the Beer Belly in Fukushima. The beers were quite good!

Unknown said...

oooh! I always buy that otoko ume candy when I go to Japan, it's my favorite. I'm going to look for that drink when I go in May!

K and S said...

yes Chad, I think they are at most Beer Bellys :) glad you enjoyed them!

I hope you can get this Vicki :)

Take care you two.
Kat

K said...

Haha I like the monkey label too!

K and S said...

my flickr friend liked the label too, K :)

Take care.
Kat

Rowena said...

It looks like open bar at your place! I've been drinking fizzy too....Pellegrino, Pellegrino, Pellegrino! :-P

jalna said...

I like the Otoko Ume hard candy. I think I would like the drink.

K and S said...

I want to try putting together sangria, Rowena :)

I hope you get to try this Jalna :)

Take care you two.
Kat