Friday, January 18, 2013

chocolate finds

After seeing this bar on Cybele's blog, I had been on the lookout for it.

Well, it finally turned up at Sony Plaza.

30% cacao with a mix of macadamia, cashew and almonds.

They also had some of the new Winter creations...like Coconut Macaroon (milk chocolate coconut cream and rice flakes)

and Caramelized Almonds.

Though all were milk chocolate, I enjoyed the creaminess and the generous amount of nuts.

The coconut macaroon was also nicely flavored.

It's Friday here, hope you have a nice weekend.

6 comments:

Rowena said...

You lucky! I have not seen those here at all, and I've been checking the candy aisle this past month.

K and S said...

I hope you can find these in your area, Rowena! either that or your gotta go to Germany...Tamakikat went to the Rittersport factory and made her own bar...I like go now...

Take care.
Kat

Kathy YL Chan said...

So cute! We only have the "boring" flavors in the US :)

K and S said...

hope you guys get the "good" flavors soon, Kathy!

Take care.
Kat

K said...

I love Ritter bars! The almond one sounds delicious.

K and S said...

I hope you will be able to get this in the US, K!

Take care.
Kat