Sunday, January 13, 2013

things I'm liking (disliking)

IMG_2592 Disliking this...John Altman's Sour Cherry & Chocolate Cookies.

Fake cherry flavor, no cherry bits (as far as I could tell). BUT it was the flakiest cookie ever, kind of reminded me of some of the almond cookies we have in Hawaii.

IMG_3024 Kinda in the middle on this drink.

Yogurt, fig, strawberry and raspberry...I think it would've been better with only fig. The other two fruits kinda overpower the whole thing...

IMG_2593 Love this bar...Raw Bite's coconut made by a Czechoslovakian company.

Only fruits and nuts (dates, cashew, coconut, almond), no extra added sugar and a little coconut oil.

What are you enjoying?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe the company Raw Bite is actually based in Denmark, see their site here. I've tried their Spicy Lime flavored bar and I liked it a lot.
Thanks for a nice blog!

K and S said...

Thanks Anon, the bar was labeled as Czechoslovakia, which is why I listed it as such :)

Take care.
Kat

Rowena said...

A bar from eastern europe? There you go again finding all these cool snacks from abroad. My new "find" is Wilkins & Sons Lemon Curd. I've made my own lemon curd before but this stuff is really, really good.

K and S said...

will have to try that curd Rowena, I've seen it here. How have you been eating it?!

Take care.
Kat

Rowena said...

I spread it on toast along with fresh ricotta, but I've seen a recipe in a mag where it can be used to make little meringue-topped tarts. Will give that this weekend!

K and S said...

ooh tarts sounds yummy, Rowena!

Take care.
Kat