Thursday, June 20, 2013

blue tree cafe

I picked up lunch from Blue Tree Cafe the other day.

They are located on the ground floor of the Pacifica, a huge high rise in the Kakaako area.

Parking is kinda sparse, but I appreciated that they validate.

I tried their Curry Chicken Wrap...$6.75 + tax...The cumin flavor was strong, and I like that there was lots of spinach in it.

I would definitely want to go back to hang out (even if like I said, their parking is sparse).

Blue Tree Cafe
1009 Kapiolani Boulevard
Honolulu, Hawaii
Phone: 808.591.2033

3 comments:

Alan said...

Nice! I have wondered about the Cafe. I have passed through it a few times going to Doraku. Now I'll have to try it!

K and S said...

I hope you like it Alan :)

Take care.
Kat

K and S said...

thanks K, I hope I get a chance to visit them again.

Take care.
Kat