Wednesday, June 19, 2013

taste tea

You gotta love the name of this place...Taste Tea.

Met my friend, Gaye and it was our first time here.

Choose your tea, they have all sorts of variations...I went with the medium sized Milk Oolong Tea.

Do you want tapioca in it? Big? Mini? Both?...I chose both.

Then how sweet do you want it? Choose from 0% to 100% (they have a chart) I chose light sugar (30%)

You could also add different types of jellies (coconut, grass, to name a few)

Then pay...after paying they give you a little sample of your drink to make sure that is how sweet you want it to be.

It was a great place to sit and chat, though the parking is shared with a used car lot, which doesn't give it a great atmosphere.

Still, I'll be back...Thanks Gaye!

Taste Tea
1391 Kapiolani Boulevard
Honolulu, Hawaii
Phone: 808.951.8288

3 comments:

K said...

I love all of the options, and that they let you sample it first!

Rowena said...

Ooooh...now this is something that I'd like to see make its way here. It's been HOT lately, but I'm not going to complain -- just drink more iced water and iced tea!

K and S said...

the sampling was a great thing, K :)

that would be interesting to see in your neck of the woods, Rowena :)

Take care you two.
Kat