Wednesday, December 22, 2021

jiyugaoka

Got out early today to check out a new bakery, C'est une bonne idee, in Jiyugaoka.

Since they just opened a couple of weeks ago, I thought I would need to stand in line but luckily there wasn’t any…whoo!

I purchased their baguette, a teeny baguette topped with ratatouille & a kouign amann.

Everything was so good especially the kouign amann, It was so flakey & buttery…will try the baguette on Friday with wine.

Down the street is Paris S’eveille, which I have been to in the past (pre-pandemic)

Now they only let 4 people into the store at a time.

I stood in line for about 30 minutes (luckily the sun was out for most of the wait) before I was able to purchase these items.

Cake aux fruits (fruit cake), cake aux marron (chestnut cake), pave fromage (cheese cookies) & speculoos (spice cookies).

We'll have these with wine this weekend.

Hard to believe Christmas is 3 days away

2 comments:

KirkK said...

Nice looking baguette Kat!

K and S said...

Kirk, it was delicious!

Take care.
Kat