Tuesday, December 14, 2021

sunday part 1

Sunday...Satoshi went on another field trip with his tour guide school, so I walked to Oomori (1 station away from where we live).

Tokyo people...guys changing the billboard at the top of a building...eep!

Aloe flowers...so pretty!
Poor guy had a cataract.
We still have some fall colors...
Wondering what this looks like lit up...
Thought the entrance of this shopping arcade was cool.
Past this statue in front of a library.
Blinding
Things I bought at Yamaya...coffee beans, cans of beans and pretzels.

13491...another day of great weather.
 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahaha, I see my favorite hotel!
Did it rain on Monday? I thought I read somewhere that those type of clouds mean rain is coming.
v

K and S said...

not sure about the clouds V but that is interesting!

Take care.
Kat

KirkK said...

Love the photos Kat! Thanks for sharing.

K and S said...

Glad you liked them Kirk!

Take care.
Kat

Saburo said...

Tour guide school... Yanno I'm still struggling to picture Satoshi in the Hato Bus company rocking a pillbox hat and waving a small pennant.

K and S said...

Saburo...ha ha :)

Take care!
Kat