Tuesday, March 28, 2023

10127

Sunday, it rained for most of the day.

Luckily Monday, the rain stopped but it was still very cloudy.

I saw a sliver of sun, so I got out and about.

I went through Hakusan Shrine.

And stumbled upon Zomyoin.
Then made it down to Tamagawa.

This area is always pretty.

Because it had rained Sunday, the ground was still wet, so no one was picnic-ing.
Then made my way home.
Hoping to check out more areas later this week.
If you are interested in checking out a little more photos/videos, please look here.
 

4 comments:

jalna said...

Pretty!

K and S said...

Thanks Jalna :)

Take care.
Kat

Rowena said...

how are the temps these days? I was stoked with the rain (never enough!) but it is still around 7-11°C at night and anywhere from 14-19° during the day.

K and S said...

Rowena, kinda cool early morning and evenings, daytime it gets warm, I think we went up to 20C?!

Take care!
Kat