Monday, March 25, 2024

yasukata sekishi

Yasukata Shopping Street has a sekishi (evening market) on the last friday of every month between 16:00-18:00

Like I've mentioned before, I like to get all my errands done in the morning.

This past Friday though, I was able to get to their evening market and pick up some foods.
 
Musashiya's inarizushi, tamagoyaki, tosani (bamboo shoots simmered in shoyu, katsuobushi and mirin), onion and pork katsu...1300 yen (tax included)

Super reasonable and delicious.

During the pandemic, we've taken out from Musashiya 

I'm glad I got to check this out and will be back the next time my schedule coordinates with this market.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the prices!!! that's dinner for 2!!! <3<3<3
v

jalna said...

I like the prices!

KirkK said...

Good lord the prices Kat! You would not believe what that would cost here!

K and S said...

just enough for us, V!

me too Jalna :)

I think I could guess your prices Kirk

Take care everyone.
Kat