Saturday, October 27, 2018

koe lobby

Koe Lobby is an eating space/cafe located in the Hotel Koe in Shibuya.

I recently tried their bakery lunch.

Your choice of a bakery item, salad, soup and drink...810 (tax included).

I was surprised when the wait staff brought out a tray of sandwiches...when I saw on the menu "your choice of bakery item", I instantly thought "roll".

The egg sandwich was delicious with lots of capers.

The salad had a nice mixture of fresh veggies (kale, radicchio, lettuce, carrots, avocado), steamed daikon and cauliflower and the citrus dressing wasn't goopy.

I'll be back when I'm in Shibuya.

Koe Lobby (UPDATE 2022: out of business)
3-7 Udagawa-cho, 1F of Hotel Koe
Shibuya, Tokyo
Phone: 050.5595.0617
Hours: 7:30-23:00

4 comments:

K and S said...

it was ono Jalna!

Take care.
Kat

KirkK said...

Nice palce Kat!

Rowena said...

all that for 810 - deal!

K and S said...

it really was Kirk!

it really was a nice value for the amount of food Rowena!

Take care you two.
Kat