Sunday, October 07, 2018

sandwich marco

Found a tiny sandwich shop near the DIY store...Sandwich Marco.

This shop was tucked away in an alley...super hidden from sight.

I tried the spicy chicken sandwich.

Fried chicken with a spicy coating.

The veggies were super crisp.

I love how there was just a little mayo so that the bread didn't get mushy.

I hope to try more of their sandwiches.

They open really early, so hopefully when I go, they will still have some sandwiches left...I'll be back.

Sandwich Marco
2-35-4 Chidori
Ota, Tokyo
Phone: 03.3756.5100
Closed Mondays
Hours: Tuesdays-Fridays 7:30-18:00 (earlier if they sell out), Saturdays & Sundays 7:30-14:00

3 comments:

Rowena said...

it is a sandwich that is appropriately named for where I live!

KirkK said...

Looks good Kat!

K and S said...

he he true Rowena!

it was Kirk :)

Take care you two.
Kat