Saturday, October 13, 2018

pelican

There is a bakery I have had bookmarked for awhile now...Pelican.

They only make rolls and loaves of bread.

On the day that I went, it was quite late in the day and I expected them to be sold out.

Luckily, they had both loaves of bread and rolls.

I chose their medium sized rolls (package of 5).

I filled some with scrambled egg for our breakfast.

I want to go back to buy their smaller rolls (package of 10) and a loaf of their bread.

They also have a cafe down the street which I want to try too...I'll be back.

Pelican
4-7-4 Kotobuki
Taito, Tokyo
Phone: 03.3841.4686
Closed Sunday
Hours: 8:00-17:00

4 comments:

Rowena said...

fresh baked goods yay!!!

K and S said...

I know, Rowena, so delicious!

Take care.
Kat

KirkK said...

Looks nice Kat! Fresh Bread!

K and S said...

very fresh Kirk :)

Take care.
Kat