Sunday, April 02, 2023

ikegami honmonji & yogenji

When I was leaving our apartment Friday, puffs of pink near Ikegami Honmonji happened to catch my eye

So, I went to check it out before going grocery shopping.

I went through Yogenji, where they have huge cherry trees.

We've visited when the hydrangea was blooming, but this was my first time seeing their cherry trees.

And this area nearby that had more tulips than I had seen before
Ikegami Honmonji

The weather dude said that this might be the "last weekend" for cherry blossoms, so everyone is out and about.

If you'd like to see a few more photos/videos, please look here

4 comments:

KirkK said...

So pretty Kat!

K and S said...

Thanks Kirk!

Take care.
Kat

jalna said...

I like your "puffs of pink" phrase.

K and S said...

Thanks Jalna :)

Take care.
Kat