Thursday, April 20, 2023

kameido & kinshicho

Tokyo People: look at his large lens!
Yesterday got out early to check out the wisteria at Kameido Tenjinsha.
The news had mentioned that the wisteria was in full bloom.

It was beautiful.

Be careful: large scary bees buzzing around
Afterwards was planning to walk to Asakusabashi, but it was too blazing.
Instead I walked through Olinas Mall and Kinshi Park,

Then I caught the train home from JR Kinshicho Station.

Please look here for a few more photos and videos.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sigh, I think next year instead of my February trip, I should plan for mid April to try and catch the wisteria! I saw even the nemophilia is in full bloom at Hitachi Seaside park.
or, maybe both, LOL!
v

K and S said...

V, everything is blooming already...and I saw something that the rail pass prices are gonna go up like 2x the amount in October?!

Take care.
Kat

jalna said...

The photographer's backpack looks heavy. I miss taking photos with my Canon, but the gear just got too heavy for my age.

K and S said...

Jalna, actually the camera he was carrying looked heavier, but I can understand why you might not want to lug your stuff around :)

Take care!
Kat

Rowena said...

the color of the wisteria suddenly reminded me of lilacs....does Japan have lilac bushes there?

KirkK said...

Lovely bloom Kat!

K and S said...

Rowena, they do have lilacs, though I am not sure what regions they are grown in.

Kirk, thanks :)

Take care you two.
Kat