Friday, April 28, 2023

this and that

The hollyhock has started to bloom, which means when the flowers at the top bloom, rainy season will begin...eep
If you see this volunteer, ask him for directions...
Datsun cab light van
shawarma-ish smash burger 2nd try…good & easy with tortillas...
Tokyo people...saw this guy talking with the crow

Found this interesting shaped kakinotane, apparently it is made by the same company that makes the kakinotane for Toyoko Inn.
NOT Tokyo People...how's this lady, I've seen her two times already, whenever I pass through our shopping arcade, she is probably doing a live video of cosmetic products...I believe she is Chinese because that is the language I hear whenever I see her...
Car shaped kakinotane...wonky uploaded photo.. boo!

This week was a cold snap week with some rain.

Hope you are doing well.

It's the start of Golden Week here, have a safe weekend.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uuuuuu, where did you find that kakinotane? I bought 2 types of the Toyoko Inn bottles in Feb, and am starting to like the "nuts and crackers" flavor with sesame crackers and almonds too, except hardly any almonds. I'll be staying in one of the Hakataekimae locations next month, but doesn't look like something that will be in their vending machines.
LOL, Satoshi looks so cute. Sprechen sie Deustch? LOL That's the extent of my Deustch!
v

K and S said...

I found it at the nearby liquor shop, V, it looked like the same bottle as you gave me from Toyoko Inn, so I bought it just to see, and it was the same maker.

Take care!
Kat

KirkK said...

I'll make sure to ask that "volunteer" a lot of questions! ;o)

jalna said...

Awww, so cute that volunteer!

Rowena said...

I've never heard that about hollyhocks - cool to know!

K and S said...

Rowena, cool yeah?!

Take care.
Kat