Monday, October 16, 2023

7 eleven

Not sure when 7 eleven came out with smoothies but I finally got around to trying it.

After you purchase it, go to the area where you can get coffee, there is a special smoothie making machine.

Scan the bar code on the plastic label, it tells the machine what type of smoothie you plan to make.

Take the plastic film off and put the cup into the machine, press "ok" and it does all the work.

Put a plastic cover on after it is whizzed.

You can carry it home in this special bag.

There are also special straws near the plastic covers.
When I got home, I added li hing powder 'cuz I couldn't resist.

Bummed I didn't try this when the temps were blazing.

At least now I know and hope to try the others before the weather gets too fahreezing.

4 comments:

KirkK said...

Love the 7/11 and Lawson's in Japan and Taiwan Kat! In one of the 7/11's we checked out in Taiwan, there was a self-serve draft beer bar!

Anonymous said...

sounds ono! especially with the li hing. I wonder if they have this here. I never/rarely go in to 7-11 here. Seems like gathering place for sketchy people, or at least the ones that are in my vicinity. I should walk up the street from my office in town.
v

jalna said...

That's so cool!

K and S said...

Don't tell Satoshi, Kirk!

V, I know what you mean about the sketchy people...

Jalna, it was :)

Take care everyone.
Kat