Wednesday, October 18, 2023

shh

Not wanting to start a frenzy, I didn't upload this to IG.

Apparently Sriracha Japan (SJ) makes their sriracha in the same factory as Huy Fong, except SJ says their version has no preservatives or food coloring.

I recently found out that there was a vending machine nearby, so I went to check it out.

700 yen (no tax) because it is a vending machine.
It comes in this plastic container and it is refrigerated…230 grams

I plan to give this one away.

I've hopefully attached the map where all the vending machines are located around Japan, hope you can see it (hoping it is in English) and you can find one close to you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

SCORE!!!!
v

K and S said...

V, I hope my friend will like this.

Take care.
Kat

jalna said...

Ho!

K and S said...

Jalna, :)

Take care.
Kat

KirkK said...

Oh boy...now you've done it Kat! ;o)

K and S said...

Kirk lol

Take care.
Kat