Monday, October 23, 2023

my domino (again)

Saturday we got our flu shots.

Afterwards, I laid low unlike "the other person" in the house, who met up with a friend afterwards.

Didn’t feel like cooking, so I ordered us the My Domino pasta bowls to try

Satoshi had the Garlic Master, cheese sticks (extra 30 yen) & steak fries (no photo)

He ate his way later than I did, but said it had lots of garlic and the garlic was kind of bitter/burnt.

I ordered the kalbi pasta, with grilled chicken (extra 50 yen) & steak fries as my sides…the kalbi was sweet salty, love!

I am glad we checked out the more "extravagant" sides, the chicken was kinda teeny and really salty...if I do order this the next time I would try to order steak fries twice and the pizza.

These pasta bowls while tasty, all the cheese kinda gets "baked"/stuck into the foil pan's grooves...boo!

(the advertisement for these are in paper bowls, which would've been better I think)

Anyway, I'm still glad we got to try these.

5 comments:

Rowena said...

good for you for laying low...Satoshi is such a social butterfly!

Anonymous said...

would you believe there is a Dominos right downstairs from my office? The only time I've ordered was for happy hour when more people showed up than usual. a couple years ago. I better check what other stuff they have besides pizza!
I guess I should make an appt for VOCID and flu. Ugh
v

K and S said...

I agree Rowena!

V, I think you told me that there was one downstairs from your office :)

Take care you two.
Kat

KirkK said...

Kalbi pasta, huh? Sounds interesting.

K and S said...

Kirk, different yeah?!

Take care.
Kat