Monday, August 05, 2024

cpk

Met up with Ms V for lunch at CPK

it had been moons since I’ve eaten here

We both ordered the Neapolitan burrata pizza and added spicy pepperoni 

This was loaded with burrata! love!

Ms V should’ve ordered just a pepperoni pizza because she took off all the burrata and basil…ha!

Don’t worry though she brought home half of her pizza as well as all the cheese she took off

She also had dessert, it looked wonderful

Ms V gave us all sorts of things from Daiso (she works there)

I didn’t know they sold T-shirts

oh em gee and this lego like block thingy that she gave me also from Daiso was so hard!

my first try this owl was super wonky, I redid it and it came out nicer.

I also appreciated Ms V taking me home after lunch

Thanks for today Ms V

4 comments:

jalna said...

Nice!!

KirkK said...

Looks good! I don't remember the last time I ate at CPK.

K and S said...


it was Jalna :) Take care Kat

K and S said...

it was Kirk, hope you get to try it, Take care, Kat