Sunday, August 11, 2024

espresso bar

Got to meet up with Mineko again

We had intended to meet at Honolulu Coffee, but there were no seats available, so we went over to Neiman Marcus' Espresso Bar

I don't recall ever eating here in the past.

They serve sandwiches, desserts, alcohol and other beverages.

Mineko had their tiramisu and an iced latte

I had their carrot cake and an iced coffee

The cream cheese frosting was a bit heavy for my liking but I enjoyed the cake part of this dessert.

The iced coffee was so-so

Mineko gave us this cute bag and a jar of guava jam

I'm glad we got to meet up again 

Thanks for today Mineko

Espresso Bar

inside Neiman Marcus 2F

Ala Moana Shopping Center

Open from 11:00-17:00

2 comments:

KirkK said...

That looks like a pretty large slice of cake Kat!

K and S said...

Kirk, it really was! Take care, Kat