Monday, August 12, 2024

the daley

Got to meet up with V and her daughter A for lunch at The Daley

Not sure when I bookmarked this place to try but it has been on my list for awhile

They do smash burgers and their menu is pretty simple: burgers, fries, drinks.

Their burgers are grilled medium with onions, a special sauce, pickles and cheese and their fries are crispy

Thank you V, I'm glad we got to see each other again and I'm glad we got to try this place

A gave us this bag clip, metal straw and her yummy guava jelly

V shared with us this huge avocado and a mango

Thanks for today V & A!

The Daley

1110 Nuuanu Avenue

Honolulu, Hawaii

Open daily: 11:00-until they run out

6 comments:

jalna said...

Ho, that burger looks old school authentic!

KirkK said...

That's a nice looking burger Kat!

K and S said...

hope you get a chance to try them Jalna, take care! Kat

K and S said...

hope you also get a chance to try them Kirk, Take care, Kat

Anonymous said...

she got me one of those clips too! really handy, especially when traveling. And those metal straws, I always forget I have it so forget to use it.
v

K and S said...

I hope I remember to use that straw too, V, Take care, Kat