Saturday, March 22, 2014

school housing

About this time of the year, you'll see a group of people "stalking" out the exits of our train station.

So what are they doing? They are trying to find students that need housing.

I am not to sure as to what happens next, but, I think they then bring the students to the various real estate offices in the area so they can find housing.

From what I've heard, most students don't share rooms with others, and the things that are needed in their room (cable tv, air conditioning, etc.) makes it sound like they are going on vacation more than study.

Since the school year usually starts in April, I'm sure in a couple of weeks, we'll then start seeing the "lost" students, trying to find their way to campus.

5 comments:

KirkK said...

Funny Kat. It's the unending cycle of "life"....

K and S said...

I like what you said Kirk :)

Take care.
Kat

Rowena said...

Wow, no roomies?! I wonder how much it costs for students, being that they aren't splitting the rent with others.

K said...

Interesting! Although do the students know about them beforehand? I feel like I'd run away if anyone approached me suddenly haha.

K and S said...

not sure Rowena, but I can imagine how expensive it must be.

yeah K I would freak out too.

Take care you two.
Kat