Tuesday, March 18, 2014

trending

Popcorn is starting to trend here.

Garrett's, a famous popcorn maker in Chicago, has a shop in Tokyo.

I've heard from several blog friends that their Chicago mix is super addicting.

Well, I don't have any plans to go to Tokyo any time soon, so I improvised and bought a bag of G.H.Cretors' Chicago Mix at an import grocer here...

I like how the caramel doesn't stick to your teeth, and how the cheddar makes your fingers neon-orange.

Sweet-salty...addicting...I like that these are non-GMO too.

What's trending where you are?

8 comments:

R Y said...

I had to stop buying the big Costco bags of the G H Cretors stuff. I could eat the whole bag in just a few days! The best combo was two pieces of cheese popcorn with one piece of caramel. Perfect blend of salty and sweet!

Unknown said...

I want to travel in Japan!! I like Japanese culture and anime.

Rowena said...

The Milka brand does a milk chocolate covered popcorn snack but I don't think it has taken off...yet. But now that you're talking popcorn, I may as well give it a try.

KirkK said...

It seems that these casual-fast pizza joints like Pieology are opening up everywhere now....sigh...

Dd said...

The line at the shop in Chicago is like Disneyland...and..the last time I was there...IN THE SNOW !! Opted to pick up some bags at Ohare Airport !!

K and S said...

we have costco here RY, and I am glad it is in an out-of-the way place, so that I can't shop there :)

hope you get to Japan soon Thanayut!

ooh sounds delicious Rowena :)

eep Kirk!

at least you were able to get your hands on some Dd :)

Take care everyone!
Kat

K said...

I don't even like popcorn but I like the Chicago mix from Garrett's! We usually get a tin from a vendor over the holidays :o)

K and S said...

lol K :)

Take care.
Kat