Thursday, March 20, 2014

suigetsu park

A couple of weeks ago we had a nice sunny day, so I checked out Suigetsu Park.

I caught these grandpas having a nice time.

Many people were out and about even though there weren't many ume blossoms.

Then yesterday, Satoshi and I checked out Suigetsu Park again.

A lot of the blooms have begun to fall.

Though there were still a lot of trees in full bloom.

We're supposed to have rain today and then the temps are supposed to drop and then, Spring is finally gonna be here...cross your fingers...

4 comments:

KirkK said...

Funny what difference just a week or two can make.

Rowena said...

Spring is already making a statement here so I hope you'll enjoy it soon. I'm looking forward to peas showing up at the market.

K said...

The flowers look so soft and puffy in the last photo!

K and S said...

so true Kirk!

I hope so too Rowena! we already have peas in the markets, I'm sure everything was grown in hot-houses.

Thanks K!

Take care everyone :)
Kat