Tuesday, May 06, 2014

fouet°

Before Golden Week started, I went to check out the other spots that were supposed to have Noda Fuji...that was a bust.

Most of the places on the map didn't have anything blooming, some of the places were hard to find too..boo!

Luckily before I went on this wild goose chase, I had had lunch at Fouet°, a tiny cafe in Fukushima.

They have bagels and quiches. I think you can also get some soup and sweets too.

Since I went for lunch, I ordered their bagel & quiche set...800 yen.

This came with a salad, some pickles, a nice amount of cream cheese to spread on their plain bagel and a nice slice of their quiche.

I like how their quiche incorporated a lot of spring vegetables like fava beans and asparagus.

On the salad was an onion dressing...delicious!

Also with this set, came a drink, I chose an iced tea.

I'll be back.

Fouet°
7-10-9 Fukushima
Fukushima-ku, Osaka
Phone: 06.6455.0565
Closed Sundays & Holidays
Hours: 11:30-20:00

2 comments:

Rowena said...

I wonder what they intend to mean with that restaurant name? Google translate has a bunch but none equate into anything that seems logical.

K and S said...

dunno Rowena, but when I put "fouet" into google, I came up with a wire whisk...sometimes the names of restaurants, even buildings in Japan are a mixture of different languages...

Take care.
Kat