Thursday, May 15, 2014

louloutte

Located behind of Takamura Wine is Louloutte, a cute bakery.

I picked up half a loaf of this macadamia bread (300 yen tax included) and this gorgonzola honey bread (270 yen tax included) for us to try.

The macadamia bread doesn't skimp on nuts.

The gorgonzola bread has lots of cheese in it too. We also had these the same day we had the bread from Paris H, so good!

I froze 2 pieces of the fruit bread & 2 pieces of the fig one. I also froze a piece of the macadamia one too, but ate that for lunch the other day.

I'll be back.

Louloutte
2-3-17 Edobori
Nishi-ku, Osaka
Phone: 06.6136.7277
Closed Mondays & Tuesdays
Hours: 9:00-19:00, Take-out only

3 comments:

KirkK said...

Getting quite a variety of bread lately Kat!

Rowena said...

And the mac nuts look like whole piecees in there. Gonna try both ideas next time I make bread.

K and S said...

love the bread here Kirk!

yeah, I think they were either whole or halves, Rowena :)

they were K :)

Take care everyone!
Kat