Wednesday, May 21, 2014

fat witch

I've known about Fat Witch for some time now. I just haven't been able to get to New York to check them out.

So I was thrilled that they were coming to me.

A local department store had a New York Fair and was selling all sorts of foods and goods, including these.

I tried their plain, walnut & breakfast brownies.

For the 3, I paid 1652 yen, they definitely were not cheap. I think the price on Fat Witch's website calculates me paying 2 or 3 times?!

Satoshi and I shared the plain one on our picnic, and we also shared the breakfast brownie the other morning.

I am glad I got to try these and especially liked the breakfast brownie, oatmeal walnut brownie on the top and a chocolate brownie on the bottom.

3 comments:

Rowena said...

Never heard of Fat Witch and if they EVER make it over here, I will be the first in line.

K said...

I love these, I've sent some as gifts before and they are great!

K and S said...

I hope you get a chance to try them Rowena!

They are great K :)

Take care you two.
Kat