Monday, June 03, 2019

patisserie l'authentique

It's Satoshi's birthday today.

Unfortunately, he's been working late, so we celebrated a day early.

I put together some pupu (appetizers) and we had a glass of rose.

Cake from Patisserie L'Authentique, a shop in Saitama Prefecture which was being featured at Shinjuku Isetan.

While the cake was delicious, my only peeve was their overboard use of tape!

Taping the cake down to the box, as well as taping the ice packs in...

It was pretty frustrating getting the pieces of cake out (I cut the box so that I could gingerly get the pieces off the tape without it flying around!)...still, I'm glad we tried them.

I wish Satoshi a year of good health and happiness.

For always putting up with me.

Happy Birthday!


6 comments:

jalna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SATOSHI!!!!

K and S said...

Thank you Jalna!

Take care.
Kat

Rowena said...

Happy belated birthday! But wait, him putting up with you? I thought it was the other way around, since Gemini's can be so crazy at times ^-^

K and S said...

Rowena, I think we give each other headaches now and then :)

Take care!
Kat

KirkK said...

A belated Happy Birthday Satoshi!

K and S said...

Thank you Kirk!

Take care.
Kat