Saturday, June 29, 2019

this cat

In our neighborhood, there are several cats.

Previously, I told you about this one.

Today, I want to tell you about this one that takes a nap on its owner's roof.

He always looks like he is mad and is the very first cat we stumbled on when we moved to Tokyo.

He's been under the weather lately because someone fed him something bad (they had a sign up saying so and not to feed him anything), so it was nice to see him on the roof the other day.

I give the furry ones credit for being able to survive in this heat and humidity.

Me, I'm a wimp and need air conditioning or at least no humidity...

5 comments:

KirkK said...

Hope that little one recovers Kat. I have become wimpy too Kat....don't like the humidity anymore.

K and S said...

me too Kirk...humidity is evil...

Take care!
Kat

jalna said...

I'm more of a dog person than a cat one, but after watching a few cat videos I have to say that they can be pretty funny.

Rowena said...

there are 3 cats that regularly come to "visit" (more like to taunt the dogs), and one or either all of them used to leave piss marks on the cover of our Weber kettle, use the garden as a toilet (until I put down sheeting material), and jump on the picnic table at night (I've seen paw prints on the tablecloth). I like cats but these 3...I throw rocks. sorry.

K and S said...

Jalna, I used to think I was a dog person too, but then I met my brother's cat and like cats too :)

Aw those cats sound rascally Rowena!

Take care you two.
Kat