Thursday, June 20, 2019

plate lunch nanary

There is a plate lunch place nearby that I've been wanting to try.

Most times though, if a shop is not open while I am doing my grocery shopping, I end up buying my lunch elsewhere.

Sunday, Satoshi went to watch university baseball team play, so I got to try Plate Lunch Nanary.

This shop is tiny and takeout only.

I tried their kalbi bento.

It was a good sized bento.

The meat was flavored well, though it could've been a little more tender.

And the rice was a little too soft for my liking.

Still, I hope to try other items on their menu...I'll be back.

Plate Lunch Nanary
4-32-2 Ikegami
Ota, Tokyo
Phone: 03.6410.3985
Hours: 11:00-19:00

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh, that's the closet to a Hawaii styled plate lunch, yah? I agree, I don't like mushy rice.
v

K and S said...

V, it really is close.

Take care.
Kat

Rowena said...

if I didn't know any better, I would've thought that you were back in the islands!

jalna said...

Cute da bento. Me too about the mushy rice.

K and S said...

Rowena, I think the owner really likes Hawaii because the interior of the shop is kind of made to look like Hawaii.

Jalna, *high five* on mushy rice...

Take care you two.
Kat

KirkK said...

When I took a quick glance at this post I thought you got lunch in a Nunnery!

K and S said...

lol Kirk :)

Take care.
Kat