Monday, June 10, 2019

trattoria m's

Well, we've started rainy season.

In fact, we started before Kansai (west Japan), how is that for weird weather?!

Saturday, we had an errand to run in Kamata, so we had lunch at Trattoria M's.

They are located in the basement of the Keikyu EX Inn.

Satoshi had their natto pasta, which he said he enjoyed...I'm glad it wasn't too stinky.

I had their salsiccia arrabiata (spicy sausage)...half size.

Too bad they don't serve bread with this, it would've been nice to mop up the garlicky sauce.

Service was pretty quick and we enjoyed the food.

We'll be back.

Trattoria M's
5-28-18 Kamata, Keikyu EX Inn B1
Ota, Tokyo
Phone: 03.3735.8405
Closed Sundays
Lunch 11:30-14:30, Dinner 17:00-23:00

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

natto pasta sounds like something I would try.
v

K and S said...

V, something you should try at least once :)

Take care.
Kat

KirkK said...

I enjoy natto pasta....the stinker the better! ;o)

jalna said...

Natto pasta sounds like something I would totally NOT try. LOL.

Rowena said...

I will have to try natto at least once in my life, but no rush!

K and S said...

he he Kirk :)

lol Jalna!

hope you get to try it at least once Rowena :)

Take care everyone.
Kat