Friday, November 01, 2019

miraian

Have been wanting to try the sozai (pre-made foods) from Miraian, but every time I have gone to Hatanodai, they weren't open yet.

Since I had already picked up some other items for lunch from another shop, I only picked up their croquette to try.

Very thick but fried perfectly.

Potato based with a little ground beef here and there.

I am glad I got to try them and will pick up a bento the next time I am in the area (hopefully they will be open).

Miraian
3-14-2 Hatanodai
Shinagawa, Tokyo
Phone: 03.3786.5209
Closed Saturdays
Hours: 10:30-21:30

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

somehow never acquired taste for koroke. Do you eat it as is or is there a sauce? I think my brain wants to think it is a corned beef hash or similar but since it's mostly potato....
v

K and S said...

V, you can eat with tonkatsu sauce, but we usually just eat as is. I like the ones that use pumpkin and sweet potato too.

Take care.
Kat

K said...

Looks tasty!

K and S said...

Thanks K! we enjoyed it.

Take care.
Kat

jalna said...

I'm like V, not too much a fan.

K and S said...

Jalna, I guess you either really like it or not :)

Take care.
Kat

KirkK said...

Sozai always works as a nice back-up when we're visiting Japan Kat. It's always fun just to see what's available.

K and S said...

definitely interesting to see what's available Kirk :)

Take care.
Kat

Anonymous said...

Although pumpkin. And sweet potato sounds ono!
V

K and S said...

V, there were even some that had kuromame (black bean) inside too, kind of sweet like the kind at New Years.

Take care.
Kat