Wednesday, November 06, 2019

sunday

Sunday, Satoshi went to watch some baseball and have dinner with his friends, so I went to Jiyugaoka for lunch.

I reconnected with the Jiyugaoka Bakeshop, which I visited back in 2010.

For lunch they have a set menu...choose your main...I chose their seasonal quiche.

Choose a side...I chose a salad.

And choose a drink...I chose a cup of coffee.

The quiche was so delicious...the crust was flaky.

A little salty from the bacon and cheese that was sprinkled on top.

Lot of pumpkin in the quiche.

The vinaigrette that dressed the salad was nice and puckery.

It was pretty quiet in the restaurant which was nice.

The cup of coffee which was served with a tiny (hard) piece of coconut rusk (toast) the size of a oversized crouton was good too!

After lunch, I walked from Jiyugaoka to a station on our train line, Yukigaya Otsuka.

It was a nice way to see different neighborhoods and get more familiar with our area.

I'll be back to Jiyugaoka Bakeshop and will definitely do this walk again.

2 comments:

KirkK said...

Nice quiche Kat!

K and S said...

it was Kirk :)

Take care.
Kat