Tuesday, November 19, 2019

p.i.t.a.

We just got word that our apartment building's name will change in January...WTH?

You should know that in Japan a lot of buildings, especially apartments & condos have names.

Probably so the mailman can tell the buildings apart.

As far as I know, our building has had this name for the past 30 years, since the apartment was built.

The thing that peeves me is that they do not give a reason for changing the name of the building...it’s just all of a sudden.

I need to figure out where I've given the apartment name to...like point cards, doctor's offices...

We might need to make a trip to the city office to change some documents too.

At least I’ll be able to send out change of the apartment name with our New Years cards this year...

what a p.i.t.a.

5 comments:

Rowena said...

that is just nuts! I can't imagine something like that happening here....people would get all agro.

K and S said...

I guess I should be glad they aren't changing the address numbers, Rowena, I would've been more irritated!

Take care.
Kat

K said...

Oh man, that's annoying! Hope it goes smoothly

K and S said...

Thanks K!

Take care:)
Kat

KirkK said...

Hope everything gets worked out ok Kat!