Friday, November 29, 2019

pariya

I've been to Pariya twice, they have several locations around Japan and their desserts are more popular on social media...

The first time was after my physical check-up last year (but I didn't blog about it)...can't remember exactly what I chose, but their bento was quite filling.

The other day after my dental check-up, I went to eat lunch at a different location of Pariya.

This bento had fried onion and takana (mustard cabbage) rice, natto pork (not stinky), pumpkin and renkon (lotus root) and pickles.

If you eat-in, they also offer you all you can drink tea or coffee and a cup of soup.

Each location has different choices and their menus change weekly.

You can get your bento without rice if you wish and the "fancier" the rice the higher the price of the bento.

The soup was a little too salty for me, but I enjoyed the foods I chose and herbal tea...I'll be back.

Pariya (UPDATE: 2021 no longer in business at this location)
3-13-8 Yanagikoji-Minami
Setagaya, Tokyo
Phone: 03.6447.9825
Hours: 11:30-22:00

4 comments:

Rowena said...

well this was a nice treat after your dental visit....we both had to go on Thanksgiving Day (it's been 7 years since my last one, so embarrassed (gulp)...but no cavities, and a promise to the dentist that I will return next year!

K and S said...

Rowena, glad you went and no cavities, I've noticed that my gums have been having troubles over the past couple of years... :( hopefully can figure out what to do about them.

Take care!
Kat

KirkK said...

Glad you survived the trip to the dentist Kat.

K and S said...

me too Kirk :)

Take care.
Kat