Thursday, November 21, 2019

shunpachi seikaten

Last month, when I went to Gotanda, I stumbled upon Shunpachi Seikaten.

They sell fruits and veggies under the tracks of our train line.

Yesterday, I noticed they also sold bentos.

I picked up this pork kakuni (shoyu pork) bento, especially since the sign said "tender" pork...

Ha! their pork could've been WAY more tender.

But, I enjoyed all the different veggies that topped the bento.

I want to try their other bentos, so I'll be back.

Shunpachi Seikaten (2023: no longer at this address)
1-22-4 Nishi-Gotanda
Shinagawa, Tokyo
Phone: 03.6417.0685
Hours: 11:00-19:30 (weekdays), 11:00-19:00 (weekends & holidays)

4 comments:

Rowena said...

oops! I wonder how many people thought the same thing.

K and S said...

I am probably just being too picky Rowena :)

Take care.
Kat

KirkK said...

Too bad about the pork Kat.....at least the rest of it was ok.

K and S said...

true Kirk!

Take care.
Kat