Sunday, August 06, 2023

merriman's

Lunch with friend Mineko at Merriman's located in the Anaha Building (I think)

Beautiful restaurant.

Bag o' biscuits...housemade buttermilk biscuits served warm, so soft and delicious with butter.
Fresh fish sandwich, on this day was Mahi, Moroccan Spices, Lime Crushed Avocado, Hau'ula Tomatoes, Sprouts, Chipotle Sauce, I ate this with a knife and fork...delicious.

Fresh fish, shrimp and chips...Hana Koa Brewing Co. ‘Breaktime’ Beer-Battered Catch of the Day & Wild Shrimp, Rosemary Sea Salt Fries, Malt Vinegar Aioli, Lemon...Mineko ordered this and said she enjoyed this.

Homemade ice cream : chocolate with waffle "cone"
Homemade coffee ice cream with waffle cone : this was complimentary since we were celebrating Mineko's "retirement"
Lots to catch up on, it was nice to have lunch with her.

Before our lunch, I bought a lei for Mineko for her retirement from Le Flowers, in Mo'ili'ili.

Thanks for today Mineko!

Merriman's

1108 Auahi Street

Honolulu, Hawaii

Phone: 808.215.0022

Open daily : 11:00-21:00

6 comments:

KirkK said...

We had dinner at Merriman's in Kamuela Kat! I was surprised at how much we enjoyed it. I remember not liking the food there on previous visits.

K and S said...

I can remember when Merriman's first opened in Kamuela, Kirk! glad you enjoyed the food.

Take care.
Kat

jalna said...

Everything looks so good!!

K and S said...

The food and conversation was good Jalna :)

Take care!
Kat

Anonymous said...

I've never been there too!
The very first reviews weren't that good so I guess that stuck in my mind but now, everyone seems to like it so have been wanting to try.
v

K and S said...

V, hope you get to try :)

Take care.
Kat