Thursday, August 10, 2023

meeting jenny

We got to meet Maybe It's Jenny!

Since we'd never met her before, I thought something out in the open and casual would be good.

We met up at the Lanai Terrace near Macy's, Ala Moana.

I thought coffee or boba would be nice to meet up for the first time, but Jenny suggested lunch and then coffee/boba.

Lunch was musubi from Iyasume and I think V had some sandwiches from Mana Sandwich.

Afterwards we had Sharetea's strawberry lychee jelly drinks, so good! the lychee jelly was like lychee fruit pieces.

Jalna had honey lemon tea from Hi Tea.

BFF happened to be at the food court too and met Jenny and Jalna.

Afterwards, BFF said she had tried Sharetea's strawberry lychee jelly with ice cream before and it was super ono!

It was nice to meet Jenny, and she was kind to share these Trader Joe goodies with us.

That Mee Krob snack was so ono! sweet, a little spicy, savory.

I hope Jenny had a nice time too.

V shared more of her avocados and some other goodies with us
Jalna gave us these pickles, so ono!

I  brought this to one of our Sunday dinners and my aunty couldn't stop eating it.

It was nice to meet Jenny, she was easy to talk to and we all look forward to meeting up again next summer.

AND I'm glad Jalna came out too!

Thanks for today, Jenny, V & Jalna! 

3 comments:

Rowena said...

Kat, at first I thought it was some actress from a tv show or something. I should pay more attention to your reader's comments...I've never seen her blog name!

jenny said...

Ooh I absolutely loved meeting you and V! And it was such a delight when Jalna showed up too! I've been wanting to meet all three of you for the longest time. It was wonderful talking story with you wonderful ladies! I am excited for your next trip out!

K and S said...

lol Rowena :)

Jenny, whew! thought we might of scared you:) hope to have lunch/dinner with you next time I'm in Hawaii, or the next time you come this way.

Take care you two.
Kat