Tuesday, August 08, 2023

street art and morning brew

I had been wanting to check out the street art in Kaka'ako for some time now.


The first 4 photos are when I had a car...
The rest are from when I took the rail and bus...
Auto Source
Office Depot
Volvo
Salt at Kaka'ako
I stopped in at Morning Brew for an early lunch
Everything bagel with hummus, tomato and cucumbers...golden milk latte (turmeric spice, agave and milk of choice (almond milk))
After lunch I walked to the Alapai Transfer Center 
and checked out Fisher Hawaii’s street art along the way
across from Mother Cauldron Park

Back of H Mart
Next to H Mart

I saw this street art at Palama Settlement and luckily got this shot from The Bus.

TIP: There are lot of homeless and areas that are deserted in Kaka'ako, just be aware of your surroundings when taking photos, and stay safe!

I’m glad I did this and look forward to checking out more cafes next summer

Morning Brew

685 Auahi

Honolulu, Hawaii

Phone: 808.369.3444

Hours: Monday-Friday 7:00-14:00, Saturday-Sunday 7:00-16:00

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to say, so many homeless in the area! watch out! But Next year, I would go with you!
I think a couple years ago, a older Japanese male tourist was beaten when he went to use the restroom. Hope he's okay now.
v

KirkK said...

Love the street art Kat! We were somewhat shocked at all the homeless folks on our last trip. So sad.....

jalna said...

I worry for the Japanese tourists in Kakaako.

K and S said...

V, we can holoholo next year :)

Kirk, very sad and scary.

Jalna, not only the tourists but the locals too.

Take care everyone.
Kat