Wednesday, July 27, 2011

hawaii re-visits

I've written about my favorite malasadas before here and here...pillows of flaky dough, fried up light and covered with sugar...nom!

Recently I had one and think that all coffee shops should sell these malasadas with their coffee.

I noticed that Champion sells coffee with their malasadas and other treats but also noticed that they have their pot of coffee just sitting out.

And while US$1.05 is cheap for coffee, for a coffee snob like me to have it sitting out like that is a big no-no.

What would you have with your cup of coffee?

9 comments:

jalna said...

Ohhhhh, "pillows of flaky dough". . . ohhhhh.

K said...

YUM this looks delicious! I could probably eat a lot in one sitting, haha.

Anonymous said...

Coffee snob, LOL!

I am a coffee addict (coffee whit whipped cream, yeah!), but I usually just drink coffee and enjoy the taste.

Sandy

K and S said...

I know Jalna, I know...

I probably could too K :p

Thanks Sandy!

Take care everyone.
Kat

Rowena said...

Easy answer...pistacchio cream-filled croissants!

Lucas Kain said...

A sugary temptation! I usually drink my coffee without snacks, but when I do eat with it, I usually take croissants or rye biscuits. I love those!

___
Cheap international calls

K and S said...

ooh yum Rowena!

ah, croissants sounds delish, Jimmy!

Take care you two.
Kat

Deb in Hawaii said...

It is hard to eat just one malasada.
;-)

K and S said...

it is Deb in Hawaii!

Take care.
Kat