Saturday, November 24, 2012

made in japan

When I think of masking tape, I see this beige tape that doesn't always stick.

Nowadays, masking tape has a new face...pretty colors, some are made of washi (Japanese paper), interesting designs.

There are many different versions out there, but a brand called "mt" (short for masking tape, I think) is made in Japan.

This was the first one that I've bought, I thought it would be nice to label some things in my pantry.

Cute, yeah?! what do you think?

6 comments:

jalna said...

Hey, we bought some of those!

Rowena said...

I think they're a cute idea for stocking stuffers.

K and S said...

Jalna, cool yeah?!

indeed Rowena :)

Take care you two.
Kat

K said...

V. cute!

Lindsay-Jean said...

Super cute!

K and S said...

you should ask your mom to send you some K!

Thanks LJ :)

Take care you two.
Kat