Monday, November 05, 2012

sunset

Have been into sunsets lately.

Gives me a chance to thank "someone" at the end of the day.

I think the clouds and pollution in the air give the sunsets more "character".

Also enjoy when there is some reflection on the water or when the sky turns pinkish-orange or fiery red.

This one was taken from the train.

I often wonder if the other people on the train are checking out the sunsets too or are "too busy" trying to check things out on their cell phones.

Anyway, hope you are enjoying the sunsets where you are.

9 comments:

Kathy YL Chan said...

I've been loving your "thanks for today" tweet - always look forward to them ^_^

K and S said...

aw thanks Kathy :)

Take care.
Kat

KirkK said...

Thanks a pretty one, Kat!

K said...

Your instagram sunset photos are great!

K and S said...

Thanks K!

Take care.
Kat

jalna said...

Oooooh sooooo beautiful!

K and S said...

Thanks Jalna :)

Take care.
Kat

Rowena said...

Kat, have you read Le Petit Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry? I love the part where he moves his chair every few steps and keeps seeing the sun set over and over.

K and S said...

ooh thanks for telling me, Rowena, I haven't read that one yet but hope to soon! :)

Take care.
Kat